Tumbler screen is a low-frequency vibrating screen that imitates artificial vibration. The principle is instantaneous motion is the synthesis of the circular motion along the radial displacement and the displacement as the axis. Can regulate the vibrator eccentricity produce nonlinear three-dimensional movement, material also can produce the same approximation manual operation movement, achieving the aim of screening, coupled with sieving attachment can get more ideal screening effect.
Tumbler screen is widely used in chemistry, food and spices, plastics, mining, medicine, wood and plywood, metallurgy, rubber, feed, fertilizer, sugar and salt industry, recycling industry, and so on.
So how do we maintain the tumbler screen in use?
- Before use: read the product manual carefully to understand the product features and usage methods
- Installation: the tumbler screen must be placed on the horizontal floor and the base of the tumbler screen must be fixed.
- Before starting: check whether the screening mesh is broken or not and whether each set of screws is locked.
- When starting: let the tumbler screen runs for a few minutes based on no-loading, pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise, whether the current is stable.
- In use: Uniform feeding is required, If the material is blocked, stop the machine for inspection. After stop the machine, the machine can be restarted after the screen stops completely.
- After use: clean up after use.
- Regular inspection: whether the parts are loose or damaged due to vibration, timely maintenance.